OUR BOARD OF TRUSTEES
The Board of Trustees is responsible for seven key work areas in the school, which are:
development and ongoing review of the school charter.
monitoring and reviewing your school’s progress.
putting in place a policy framework.
employing the principal.
ensuring your school’s legal compliance.
implementing the National Education Guidelines
BOT COMMITMENT TO MULBERRY GROVE SCHOOL
To ensure our strategic goals and outcomes achieved, the board of trustees is committed to providing:
• Student achievement: Overall continuous improvement in student engagement, progress, achievement and wellbeing.
• Strategic planning and review: Setting strategic direction for the school through the strategic plan, policies and self-review processes.
• Personnel: A positive, supportive environment for staff, incorporating quality recruitment, performance management and continuous development.
• Property and assets: A well maintained and well-equipped innovative learning environment.
• Finance: Budget that focuses on student achievement, curriculum, personnel, property and administrative priorities.
• Health and safety: A safe and healthy physical and emotional environment for all.
• Community partnership: Opportunity for communication, consultation and engagement with the wider community.
BOARD MEMBERS 2022
Presiding Member: Nikki Watts, Deputy Presiding Member: Sharee Winslow, Kat Belcher, Felicia Tattersall Principal Ally Gibbs Staff Rep Lynaire Abbott